Now operating under the name Fabric Quilters and Window Fashions, we are well into the hands of a second generation. Advanced, state of the art technology is continuously being updated and highly skilled craftspeople carefully execute your designs.
We take great pride in our customer service team comprised of professional design consultants with extensive technical knowledge. You will find them very helpful in developing your ideas toward a successful installation.
- In 1958, John W. Brunning Sr. established Fabric Quilters Unlimited, Inc. in our present location in Westbury - Long Island, NY.
- Besides offering warehousing services for a large retail fabric chain, Fabric Quilters’ expertise was custom- and contract quilting with multi-needle machines.
- The product line gradually was expanded to include custom upholstery, slipcovers and bedding.
- Draperies and window treatments soon were added to the services.
- Over time, the number of products provided by Fabric Quilters were refined and became clearly focused.
- Throughout its many years of existence, Fabric Quilters ultimately developed a high quality line of products and services as a designers’ workroom to the professional trade.
- Today, under the ownership and management of the second generation, Fabric Quilters & Window Fashions is proud to offer their extensive knowledge and expertise in measuring, fabricating and installing custom designs in window treatments and bedding.
- After more than five decades of working with the design trade, we are looking forward to meeting your future design challenges. Please contact us and we are happy to assist you.